- Approx. 6-8 baby potatoes
- Half cup chopped fresh herbs of choice, parsley, dill or mint
- Half a cup of Garden peas, tin or frozen (optional)
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1/4 cup of yoghurt
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
- Squeeze of Lemon + small amount of zest
- Salt & Pepper
- Sprinkle of baby capers
- Gently boil or steam washed potatoes – do not over book as they will continue to cook as they cool. Drain and remove as much water as possible and place in bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients, adding the lemon and zest. Remember to taste!
- When cool add in all other ingredients with potatoes and add dressing and gently combine.
- Do not over work the mix and risk breaking up the potatoes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, season with salt and pepper and add a final sprinkle of capers.